See live demos of Cobalt's ground-breaking portfolio of Raman instruments for pharma QC, handheld through-container chemical detection and airport security screening at Pittcon 2016. Find us at booth #619.
Cobalt press conference: Monday March 7th, 10am, Room B215 - Be the first to hear about Cobalt's latest ground-breaking product!
- Content Uniformity – TRS100™ replaces HPLC in a content uniformity workflow with Transmission Raman spectroscopy for CU (including polymorph) testing of intact tablets, capsules and powders. Measurements take seconds and sample preparation/consumables are not required.
- Raw Materials ID – RapID™ enables 100% materials verification through unopened paper sacks, plastic bottles and other containers. Cobalt’s unique SORS method reduces costs for reliable materials ID verification in 5-20 seconds with no sampling booth.
- Handheld Through-Barrier Chemical Detection - Cobalt's latest innovation, Resolve™ is the world’s first handheld system for true through-barrier detection/identification of hazardous materials.
- Liquids Screening of Unopened Containers at Airport Security - Cobalt's Insight™ systems are widely deployed at airports across the EU, with additional deployments in Asia and Australasia.
Check out Cobalt's presentations in the Pittcon program:
Monday March 7th:
- 04.05 PM: Biologics Starting Materials Identified through Opaque Containers by Spatially Offset Raman Spectroscopy (SORS)
Tuesday March 8th:
- 10.00 AM: Live demonstration of our through-barrier detection capabilities in the "Live Demo" zone - Demo Area 1 (booth 2565)
Wednesday March 9th:
- 02.30 PM: Through-barrier Explosives and Hazardous Material Detection Using a Handheld Spatially Offset Raman Spectrometer
- 03.45 PM: Spatially Offset vs Conventional Raman for Through-barrier Material Identification
Thursday March 10th: