The Insight™ range is the best-performing Liquid Explosive Detection solution available and is operationally proven - with wide deployment at international airports including 8 of the top 10 European hubs
- Cobalt's latest LEDs solution: Smaller and lighter than the popular Insight100 series
- Screens all container-types, including metals
- Lowest combined false alarm rate of any ECAC-certified system: ≈1.5% for all containers, including metals
- Cobalt's original bottle scanners: Insight100 screens all common non-metallic containers. Insight100M also screens metals
- Widely deployed throughout EU and international airports
- Best detection rates available
ECAC Standard 3
- Lowest operational false alarm rates
below 1% in EU airports*
- Fast standard 3 scan times
All containers in ~5 seconds
- Specific for threats
threat material identified and named
- Ideal as stand-alone systems for all containers
or for alarm resolution with EDS for cabin baggage (C2 or C3)
The Insight range is operationally proven with several hundred units in use throughout the EU and at airports in Asia and Australasia. The latest member of the Insight range, the Insight200M, screens all container types with best-in-class detection performance and the lowest false alarm rate of any ECAC-approved scanner. The system fits into security checkpoint operations with the lowest resource impact and highest screening throughput of any Type B LEDS solution.
Operational False Alarm Rates of Insight systems* recorded at numerous EU airports have been confirmed at below 1% in Type B stand-alone mode. A Type A kit is available for resolving the very few alarms that will occur in type B mode.
Spatially Offset Raman Spectroscopy (SORS™), used in the Insight range, is ideally suited to the detection of explosives and precursors as well as a range of other potential threat materials such as flammable and toxic chemicals.
*Insight100, not including metallic containers
All of Cobalt's Insight scanners can be continuously monitored and managed by a centralised software system – the Overview Management Server. The software enables scheduled reporting for regulatory compliance monitoring.